Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | Application Form – www.vodacom.com.ng/careers/
Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – Vodacom Nigeria is presently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
This article will help you with all you need to know about the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other critical updates will be posted here free.
We are hiring to fill the following job position below:
Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment
Vodacom Nigeria ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Senior Legal Officer .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
The role is necessary for Handling commercial-legal and regulatory issues within the company with the purpose of eliminating legal and contractual risk and gaining for the company every lawful advantage.
The job holder must be a qualified lawyer and must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law Degree (Second Class Lower Division). A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years post call experience working as in-house counsel, preferably in the telecoms/ICT industry, with excellent working knowledge of telecommunications law, commercial law, property law, company law and regulatory liaison engagement.
Key Accountabilities for Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment
- Timely Handling of drafting, reviewing and negotiation of vendor and supplier contracts including but not limited to Master Service Agreements, Service Orders, SLAs, Lease Agreements, MoUs, NDAs and all such agreements between VBN and its business partners.
- Ensure reduction in contract turn-around time by working closely with relevant internal stakeholders and effectively support contract execution process through document quality checks and the dispatch and movement of contracts and Legal documents in and out of the department.
- Formulate appropriate terms and conditions for company’s new products and services.
- Handle all Company secretarial tasks; keep and maintain the Company register, prepare board meeting packs and update corporate records on an ongoing basis.
- Draft board resolutions and undertake corporate filings with relevant government agencies.
- Advise on relevant corporate governance requirements and monitor compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Handle regulatory engagements with all MDAs, the National Assembly as well as coordinate application processes for licenses and frequencies at the Nigerian Communications Commission as well as associated periodic reports.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and obligations applicable to the Company’s obligations.
- To carry out legal research of applicable laws and regulations and provide legal guidance and opinion so as to ensure that all companies actions and dealings are in compliance therewith.
- Coordinate and liaise with company’s external solicitors on litigations and other court-related processes.
- To ensure that all Company businesses are conducted within the ambits of the law with adequate compliance with all statutory industry regulations and provisions.
- Such other tasks as may be assigned by the Executive Head; Legal, Regulatory and Compliance.
- Must have the working knowledge of telecommunications law, commercial law, property law, company law and regulatory liaison engagement.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English Language and must be proficient in the use of Computer and Microsoft Office packages and a working knowledge of SharePoint and SAGE Pastel is an added advantage.
- The candidate should have a broad-based positive attitude, strong and a desire to work as a member of a high-performance global team. The candidate should be collaborative, open to working with a diverse group, and interested in dynamic, progressive and evolving work and responsibilities.
- The candidate must possess first-rate comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills, and an orientation towards learning and accept intellectual challenges
Skills for Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate customer requirement into technical installation documents.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, global environment.
- Big picture thinking coupled with a strong focus on details, processes, and documentation
- Multitasking ability and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+