You wish to join the U.S. Air Force as an enlisted Airman or an officer, there are factors to look into that will shape your journey, including your unique background, current situation and goals for the future. We’ll help you determine the best path for you and figure out what steps you need to take to get your Air Force c
U.S Airforce Recruitment Requirements 2018
Below are the air force requirements for us air force recruiting registration:
- When you enlist with a High School diploma or GED, you’ll receive hands-on training and start earning college credits while you learn a job integral to our mission. Explore the process and requirements for becoming an enlisted Airman.
- When you join the Air Force with a college degree in hand or if you are a healthcare, legal or ministry professional, we’ll provide the training you need to become an effective and responsible leader. If you’re called to lead, explore the process and requirements for becoming an Air Force Officer.
- You may have gotten out of the service, but it never got out of you. So If you’re considering a return to active duty and meet all the qualifications, the Prior Service (PS) program can help you once again apply your skills where they belong.
US Air Force Recruitment 2018 Application Process
To join the U.S Airforce, follow the steps below:
1. Visit U.S Air Force recruitment Registration Site @https://www.airforce.com/apply-now
2. Fill in your details in the Registration form provided
3. Next, input your correct address and wait while your information is procceded.
4. Submit the application form and wait to be contacted by your Air Force recruiter.
Always check back to get the latest updates about U.S Airforce Recruitment.
If you have any question or need assistance with U.S Airforce Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
Source: New feed