RSUST PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FORM 2017/2018-River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Pre-dgree programmes admission form is out on sale for 2017/2018 academic sessions.
The management of the River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) hereby invites general public and prospective candidates who are all suitable qualified for the pre-dgree programmes for the college of Medical Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Science Agriculture and Technical,Science Education for the 2017/2018 academic sessions programmes.
Programmes Duration: Two Academic Sessions programmes.
MODE OF STUDIES: Face to Face at the River State University of Science and Technology Nkpolu Oroworukwo Port Harcourt
HOW TO APPLY FOR RSUST Pre-degree Admission Form 2017/2018
- Applicants are to log into the RSUST PRE-DEGREE website @ www.ust.edu.ng
- Now follow the provided links for pre-dgree programmes Application form 2017/2018
- Applications forms are to be completed On-line after a minimum payment fees of Fifteen thousand naira (15,000) only.
- Application form are to be completed On-line after a payment of application.
- Meanwhile, Candidates who are offered admission will be expected to bring his/her WAEC,NECO,GCE,NABTEB Certificate result card and any other available documents as the case maybe for registration into the pre-degree programmes.
APPLICATION FORM CLOSING DATES
Applications submission will commences on Friday 6th October 2017 and Closes on 17th November 2017 academic sessions programmes.
RSUST PRE-DEGREE ACCREDITED COURSES PROGRAMMES
Faculty of Medical Science (MBBS)
- School of Engineering (B.Tech)
- Agricultural and Environmental
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (B.Sc)
- Applied and Environmental
- Medical Laboratory Science.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B.Sc)
- Agric and Applied Economics/Extension
- Crops /Soil Sciences
- Forestry and Environment
- Food Sciences & Technology
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.Tech)
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-matics
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL & SCIENCE EDUCATION (B.Sc)
- Science and Technology Education.
RSUST PRE-DEGREE COURSES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for admission into the pre-dgree programmes are programmes are expected to posses a minimum of five (5) credits passes at not morethan (2) two sittings
Meanwhile Candidates must posses credits passes in English languages and Mathematics and any other relevant O’level subjects in following categories such as follows below here
Candidates for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required minimum five (5) credits passes at one sittings.
Candidates must posses the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME with relevant subjects combination to any interested programmes and must posses the UTME approved Cut-off mark point.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks