How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2017/2018 @ www.Jamb.org.ng-All JAMB candidates can now print their JAMB admission letter for 2017/2018 in the JAMB official website. The Joint Admission & Matriculation board (JAMB) Admission letter for all candidates considered for admission can now print their JAMB admission letter on www.Jamb.org.ng.
NOTE: The JAMB admission letter printing for 2017/2018 academic session is for both Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and 2017 Direct Entry (DE) candidates. So right here in this article i will be guiding you on the process for you to print JAMB admission letter 2017/2018.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2017/2018 @ www.Jamb.org.ng
Below is the process to check 2017/2018 JAMB admission status on the JAMB official portal.
- Visit the JAMB official portal @ www.Jamb.org.ng
- Kindly, click on the JAMB admission letter printing.
- On the follow up screen, fill this requirement as follows;
- Serial Number & JAMB Registration Number.
NOTE ALSO: Candidates who can print JAMB admission letter are those candidates that were offered provisional admission, And on that should proceed to any JAMB office in the candidates state of residence to purchase the admission letter scratch card.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2017/2018
Prospective candidates who wants to check their JAMB admission status 2017/2018 should follow the process below and know if he/she has been offered provisional admission by Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Visit JAMB official homepage @ www.Jamb.or.ng.
- Login to your JAMB profile account and click on “Check Admission Status” button.
- As a JAMB candidates you are ought to have a JAMB profile account, but if yet to register Visit this guideline on how to create JAMB profile Free.
NOTE ALSO: The Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB) uploads admission list by batches, So if are yet to see your name relax is coming…Good Luck
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks