LNSC Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for 2018 LNSC Recruitment Online. In this publication you will get latest updates on Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps – LNSC 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
How can i apply for Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps recruitment 2018/2019?
Where can i obtain the 2018 Lagos Safety Corps form?
Is the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps 2018 recruitment form out?
When will Lagos Safety Corps recruitment start?
I need Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps updates, etc.
Is Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps recruitment real for 2018 etc.
Lagos Safety Corps application deadline 2018/2019.
Rumors has been spread that the
Lagos Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 /2019 is out online. Some even provide phone numbers to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.
LNSC Recruitment 2018/2019 General Requirements
1. Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
2. Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3. Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
6. Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
8. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
9. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
1. Sight problem;
2. Hearing difficulties;
3. Previous major orthopedic operation;
4. Flat foot;
5. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
6. Pregnant women
Lagos Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualifications
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 , kindly comment below