LASPOTECH POST UTME Screening application form exercise for the 2017/2018 academic sessions is out for purchase.
Candidates who selected Lagos state polytechnic as first choice or second choice are eligible to apply for the screening exercise 2017/2018 academic calendar, candidates who did not choose Lagos state polytechnic (LASPOTECH) are still eligible to apply.
Lagos state polytechnic is officially inviting qualified candidates to apply for the post utme screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic calendar, candidates who scored and merited the school cut-off mark is eligible to apply for post utme screening exercise 2017/ 2018 academic sessions.
Candidates who scored a total cut-off mark of 150 and above are eligible to participate for the post UTME screening exercise 2017/2018 academic calendar.
Candidates must posses a minimum of five (5) credits on level result WAEC/NECO/NABTEB.
Candidates who did choose Lagos state polytechnic in their JAMB UTME concluded result are eligible to apply as far as the are willing to do Change of institution and select the Lagos state polytechnic as first choice or second choice.
Candidates must posses local government identification letter and passport photograph, Age deceleration or birth certificate are eligible to apply.
Candidates must register for the screening application screening exercise or he/she will not considered or be admitted into the Lagos state polytechnic.
HOW TO APPLY LASPOTECH POST UTME
Candidates are hereby advised to follow the guides provided here on this page to fill a successful application screening form.
Qualified candidates are expected to make an On-line payments process of 2,000 (two thousand naira only for the application screening form.
Candidates are hereby required to visit Lagos state polytechnic portal www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow our instructions.
- Click on LASPOTECH admission screening on the navigation portal bar.
- Select “Admission Screening” click on continue button bar.
- Now fill the profile form choose a suitable qualified username or use your JAMB UTME Registration number and phone number as password or with any alphabet not more than 7 characters.
- Provide a valid working E-mail address and valid working GSM Number.
- Click on continue then login with your username and password.
- Click on payment candidates will be able to make use of ATM card for payments.
- Complete the application form appropriately.
- You will be advanced to upload a color passport photograph of not more than 22kb in format size.
- Enter your JAMB UTME scores.
- Enter your O’level certificate result if two sittings indicates.
NOTE: Read and accept the attestation and cross check your application form entries.
If OKAY click “submit“and print out your application form.
Meanwhile Candidates are hereby required to present the application slip form later during screening exercise.
NOTE ALSO-Candidates are required to communicate the institution on any issues regarding any queries.
The Screening Registration exercise will last till 22nd September 2017.
Candidates are Not expected to be physically present for the screening exercise sessions.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks