JAMB Profile Login Process | How To Login JAMB | JAMB Profile 2017
It is now a tradition that all candidates must create profile on the JAMB official website before they can participate in UTME or Direct Enty (DE).
Unlike before that candidates will just buy JAMB scratch card only and proceed to register for JAMB examination online. Currently you need to create a JAMB profile before you can do the following as JAMB candidates.
- Printing of JAMB result Slip
- Change of Admission Letter
- Printing of JAMB Admission letter
- Application For Correction of Data
The below tutorial here on this article is how you can create JAMB profile/JAMB profile Registration and JAMB profile login reset and change password on the e-facility platform.
How To Create JAMB Profile | JAMB Profile Registration
- Go to www.Jamb.org.ng, which is the JAMB official website.
- Click “Create Account/Log in” Link.
- On the next page, click “Don’t have an account yet? Create an account” link
- Enter the requirement you see above such as;
- Email address
- Confirm email address by retyping the email address
- Select secret questions
- Confirm Secret question answer by retyping the secret question answer.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address containing a blue verification link. Then, Go to your email inbox and click on the verification link.
- On the nest screen, type in your personal data in the provided box. Ok click “Sign up” link.
- Then, you will automatically receive “Your Account Creation Was Successful, Proceed To Login” Click to proceed.
JAMB Profile Login Process | How To Login
- To successfully login into your JAMB UTME profile account;
- Go to www.Jamb.org.ng
- Click “Login’ link, then type in your username and password and click on login.
How To Reset | Recover JAMB Forgotten Password
Is normal, most times we forget our password to Facebook and all you can do is to recover the password and the same process applies here when you forget your JAMB profile login details. Follow the process below to recover it;
- Go to www.Jamb.org.ng/efacility/forgot/link
- When the page opens, type in your email address, date of birth and click on the “Get Password Reset” link.
- A pop will message will notify you that “Password Reset link has been sent to your email, check your mail to change your password.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the “Reset My Password” link.
- Ok, type in a new password, then click on the change password link to successfully reset and recover your password.