GSU Post UTME Screening/Direct Entry Screening Application Form 2017/2018 is out for purchase.
Gombe State University (GSU) hereby invites general public and it prospective students to apply for the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening form and Direct Entry programmes for Candidates who choose us as first choice and scored a minimum 160 and above in the JAMB UTME Concluded examination 2017.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY GSU POST UTME/DE
Here are the eligibility that candidates must posses in other to be considered for admission into the institution
Candidates must have selected Gombe State University as first choice institution and scored a minimum of 160 in 2017 JAMB UTME concluded examination.
Candidates must have five credits in the following O’level certificate as follows.
Candidates must also have credited English languages and Mathematics on O’level certificate not more than two Sittings.
Direct Entry candidates who choose institution as first choice are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GSU POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORM
Candidates are hereby required to follow the guides provided here to be able to have a successful registration without any terminal mistakes.
- Candidates are hereby required to make a payments process of 2,000 Naira only and 500 Naira banks charges at a non-refundable payments for post UTME screening and Direct entry.
- Candidates are hereby required to make payments process at Gombe State University designated commercial banks Nationwide at any UBA branches in Nigeria with the following banks details as follows.
Account Name: Gombe State University.
Account Number: 10004150106.
Note making payments process with any other Account number is highly a scam don’t fall for anyone proclaiming that the have Gombe State University account number.
GSU POST UTME/DE REQUIREMENTS/POST UTME DATES
- Candidates are hereby advised to come along with the following details as follows.
- A photocopy of passport photograph colored.
- A photocopy of JAMB UTME Result slip 2017 Examination.
- Candidates On-line pre-admission admission Screening Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
- A photocopy of 2,500 Naira only payments Receipt registration.
- Writing Materials.
NOTE: All required documents are to be presented to school management Bursar at Gombe State University during post UTME Application Screening.
APPLICATION DATES FOR SCREENING
Candidates should note that the screening will held on Gombe State University main campus Tudun Wada 11th September to Friday September 15th.
NOTE ALSO:Aptitude test will be 16th September 2017, Time 7:00 am.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks