Oko poly POST UTME 2018/2019-By this notice, the general public is hereby notified that the Oko poly screening F2017 is out. The details of the exercise will be fully captured on this page for intending applicants.
Application Process For Federal Poly Oko Post UTME 2018/2019 Exercise
Firstly, an invoice is needed to enable you complete purchase of the Post UTME examination form. Simply click to go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx. Once the page opens get your invoice and head to any bank that partner with Oko federal poly for this exercise.
These banks include, FCMB, Microfinance, or other stipulated banks. Applying students will have to pay the sum of #2000 at these banks and there will be issued a receipt of payment.
After you have completed payment, you will then be required to revisit the official school website at www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng. Then you shall complete online registration with details like, Jamb result, O’level result, first school living certificate, etc.
After filling the application form, you will just have to go over the information you’ve provided to ensure it is accurate. Only then can you click the “SUBMIT” button. Also kindly “Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
List Of Available Courses For Admission 2017/2018 In Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Screening
1. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management.
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering.
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics.
5. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
6. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication.
7. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening.
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Aftwerward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
Kindly use the information on this page as detailed to make your application process easy and successful. The Oko poly screening date 2017 shall be updated on this blog when it is made official.