ESUT Screening Form 2017/2018 | ESUT Screening Cut Off Mark 2017/2018-is out for purchase, candidates who scored above school cut-off mark which is mid 180 and above are eligible to apply for the post UTME screening and direct entry programmes for 2017/2018 academic sessions.
Qualified Candidates are hereby invited by the Enugu State University of Science and Technology to apply for the application form for 2017/2018 sessions programmes.
Note: Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME screening Cut-off mark is 180 and above excluded Facilities of Law,Medicine, pharmaceutical sciences’ that is 200 and above.
Candidates should note that Screening exercise will be computer based test.
- Eligible Candidates must sat for JAMB UTME 2017 concluded examination and scored a minimum 180 or 200 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have credited five credits on O’level certificate result as follows.
- Candidates must pass English languages and Mathematics and other relevant subjects.
- For Direct entry Candidates that choose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) are eligible to sit for Screening test Examination are hereby required to go through the Screening form application and other vital information.
- Direct Entry Candidates are hereby required to posses the required specified Eligibility on the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Officially website portal.
- Direct Entry candidates must posses relevant A level to be able to be considered for admission.
HOW TO APPLY ESUT Screening Form 2017/2018
For a successful registration on-line Candidates are hereby required to follow the guides provided here to apply.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Esut) Application form registration fee is 2,000 naira only.
- Logon into ESUT web portal www.portal.esut.edu.ng.
- Click proceed to 2017/2018 Admission screening registration a pop-up page will display submit your JAMB UTME Registration number to generate invoice.
- Now On the invoice portal choose a payments process either by commercial Bank or Inter-switch method.
- Easier processing involves you proceeding to any commercial banks with a generated print out of Remita reference number which will be used for payment.
- Now return to the portal application page resubmit your JAMB UTME registration number.
- Proceed with completing of the application form and clearly confirm your application entries.
- Submit your Screening Application form.
- Now print out the Applicants Screening exercise application acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: The Application form On-line registration commences on Thursday September 14th 2017.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATES: Application form closing dates for Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) will be closing on September 23rd 2017 and Shut down by 12 midnight.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks