COOU 2017/2018 POST UTME APPLICANTS SCREENING APPLICATION FORM 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS is officially Out for qualified and suitable candidates to apply for.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu university formerly identified as Anambra State University is hereby invites general public and it all prospective students to apply for 2017/2018 post UTME application screening form, Candidates who made Chukwuemeka odumegwu Ojukwu as first choice institution and scored a minimum of 180 and above in the concluded JAMB UTME result 2017 are eligible to apply for Post UTME application screening 2017/2018 academic sessions.
NOTE: The post UTME application screening exercise registration is starting on the University website portal on 18th 2017, the application screening exercise shall be for the academic programmes available at the University.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY FOR COOU
Candidates who made the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu university as first choice University and scored a minimum of 180 and above in concluded JAMB UTME Examination.
Candidates with a minimum five credits passes and credited English language and mathematics in the following O’level certificate result as follows WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR POST UTME SCREENING REGISTRATION
All various Candidates are to follow the procedure’s and make a successful screening application here below here.
Candidates are hereby informed to make a payments of Four thousand nine hundreds and fifty naira (4,950.00) only comprising a screening fee,two thousand naira and bank processing fee 1,000 and four hundreds naira and 4,00 E-transact and five hundred and fifty naira accessing result and 1000, one thousand naira process flow.
JAMB UTME Candidates who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu as first choice and scored a minimum of 180 above are eligible to register.
- Logon into www.coou.edu.ng click on the COOU portal link button on the top left page and select Register post UTME 2017/2018.
- Submit your JAMB UTME Registration number click sign in and provide a required information and generate Remita payments Invoice.
- Proceed to any designated commercial banks as follows Zenith Banks, Ecobanks with the generated Remita number.
- A Payable amount at the banks, the bank will issues a E-transact pin after making payments of 4,950 only.
- Now Return to the portal click on the COOU portal button on the page select Post UTME 2017/2018.
- Now click the applied button and input all the E-transact pin payments.
- Complete your information bio-data documents and Email address and GSM number.
- Proceed to upload yours O’level certificate result and scan copy of JAMB UTME result submit your form for a complete registration.
NOTE: Also eligible candidates who did not fill the On-line application screening form and did not uploaded their required documents on the screening process will be forfeited for admission.
Candidates are hereby informed that the after registration they will be notified by their E-mail address and eligible candidates can also check their result on-line using any devices connected to the internet.
APPLICATION SCREENING FORM DEADLINE
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University all various post UTME application registration will closes on Friday 29 September 2017 and shutdown by 12 midnight same day.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks