FUTO Acceptance Fees Payments Procedures 2017/2018-This is to inform all the Candidates offered provisional admission for the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Various Undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session programmes that the management of the University has released and announced they amount payable for the acceptance fees and the proscribed procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUTO ACCEPTANCE FEES PAYMENT GUIDELINES/METHOD
Below here are the proscribed procedures on how to make payments for the FUTO Acceptance fees.
1. Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password.
2. Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice.
3. Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
4. Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa.
5. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal
(portal.futo.edu.ng) and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance form.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks