UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Form 2017/2018-The management of the University of JOS has released it Direct Entry Admission screening exercise test form 2017/2018 academic sessions programmes.
NOTE: The University of JOS Direct Entry admission Screening exercise test registration will take place on-line from 29th September 2017 academic sessions programmes to 14th October 2017.
Meanwhile there will no be needs for a physical appearance of students and the deadline day maybe will not be expanded to much days apart from the day stated above here.
UNIJOS DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ELIGIBILITY | INSTRUCTIONS
Only students who selected the University of Jos as their first choice institution and have the available required documents
Candidates who have failed to complete the on-line Screening exercise will be forfeited for University of JOS admission 2017-2018 academic sessions programmes.
Any students who provided wrong information details will lead to disqualification of students been offered admission for UNIJOS University.
A students are expected to upload their recent passport photograph.
All various students for Direct Entry form their result will be screened accordingly to information details the provided.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIJOS DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING
All various students are to pay a non refundable payment fees of (2,00.00) two naira only except banks charges which is 100 naira.
NOTE ALSO: All various students payment are to be made through Remita platform collection at any commercial banks nationwide such as follows.
- Zenith Bank.
- First banks.
- Diamond banks.
- Heritage banks…E.T.C
And present your payment to the counter teller and tell them you want to pay for University of Jos Direct Entry Pre-admission Screening exercise via Remita platform at www.remita.net.
- Click Pay for federal Government agency.
- Enter UNIJOS pre-admission Admission screening as payment details.
- Supply your required details such as your JAMB number full name on the space provided.
- Now select your preferred electronic payments channels such as Mobile wallet banking,ATM cards,internet banking, POS E.t.c. to finally complete your payment.
Then the payer will be issue an electronic payments receipt which each students will keep for any further process.
PAYMENT VERIFICATION BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING
- Go to the University of JOS portal http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ and follow the steps.
- Now Create account with Phone number, E-mail address and creation a verification mail will be sent to you
- Login into your E-mail address and click on the link sent to you for confirmation for further process.
- Now complete your registration by providing your required documents details bio-data which are O’level certificate result details,A level/Higher details,payments details, RRR & Dates, and an uploading of your passport photograph and any other required documents.
- Now click submit button to save your provided information on the UNIJOS school portal.
- Now print your pre-admission Screening exercise acknowledgement slip keep save for further process and instructions which will be sent to you via your e-mail address.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Form