Undergraduate Scholarships for Hong Kong Students-Applications are currently invited as Chinese University of Hong Kong is pleased to offer HSBC Overseas Scholarship for 2018/19 academic year. The scholarship support local non-final-year full-time undergraduate students to study at an overseas university for either one semester or one academic year in the academic year 2018/19.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university
Scholarship To Be Taken
An overseas university
Number of Scholarship
Application Deadline For Candidates
Scholarship application deadline is December 28, 2017
- Hong Kong permanent residents with the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Non-final-year full-time undergraduate students;
- With a minimum GPA score of 3.7 / top 3% of class / distinction (or equivalent); and
- With a minimum total TOEFL score of 90 (Internet-based test) OR a minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5.
- The test must be taken on or after 9 February 2016.
Scholarship Award For Successful Candidate
The maximum total value of each scholarship is HK$300,000 covering tuition fees and mandatory college fees, a minimum economy return airfare, reasonable room and board costs, books, a small portion of living expenses and visa application fees.
How To Apply For Undergraduate Scholarships for Hong Kong Students
Visit this link HERE
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks