EBSU Departmental Cut off Mark For 2017/2018 For All Courses-This is to inform all those who are asking questions about EBSU departmental cut off mark that EBSU 2017/2018 cut-off mark for 2017/2018 has been released by the school management of Ebonyi state university. So we wish to inform you here that Ebsu departmental cut off mark for all courses.
EBSU Departmental Cut off Mark For 2017/2018 For All Courses
The following average (UTME and Screening/PDS) scores shall be used as minimum cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 admission into all programmes of EBSU;
Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS)
- Accountancy 160 & Above
- Banking & Finance, Marketing & Business Management, Pub. Admin 130 & Above
Faculty of Social Science & Humanities
- Pol. Sc, Econs & Mass communication 150 & above
- HIR, SOC/Anthrop, Psy, Phil & Religion, English/Literature, Language & Linguistics 130 and above.
Faculty Education=130 & Above
- Art/Social Science Edu, Business Edu, Edu Foundations.
- Guidance & Counselling, Home Econs Edu, Human Kinetics/Health
- Science Education, Tech & Vocational Education
Faculty of Agriculture=130 & above
- Animal Science, Agric Econs, Soil Science & Enivitomental MGT.
- Fishery & Aqua Culture.
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Anatomy 190 & Above
- Medicine Surgery-255 & Above
Faculty of Biological Science=150 & above
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Biology
Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Computer 150 & Above
- Geology & Exploration, Industrial Chemistry, Industry Mathematics & Statistics, Industrial Physics 140 & Above
Faculty of Health Science & Tech
- Nursing Science 220 and above
- Medical Lab. Science 210 and above
Faculty of Law=230 & Above
The above EBSU Departmental Cut off Mark For 2017/2018 For All Courses is subject to change anytime by the school management and we are going to inform you in due time about it if it was change, But for now the above remains the EBSU cut off mark.
We appreciate your continue visit to WWW.JAMBSTUDENTS.COM and value your suggestion as they are crucial to enable us serve you better..Thanks