UNIZIK Screening Form 2017/2018-NNAMDI Azikiwe University post UTME screening exercise registration form 2017/2018 programmes is out and available for purchase.
The school management of NNAMUDI Azikiwe university hereby invites general public and qualified candidates for 2017/2018 post UTME registration screening exercise form 2017/2018 academic sessions programmes.
Unizik post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on 5th September 2017 and closes on Friday 15th September 2017.
UNIZIK CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY FOR POST UTME:
- Candidates must posses a minimum of (5) credits on WAEC /NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must posses a minimum of 200 and above in the concluded JAMB UTME 2017
- Candidates must put UNIZIK as first choice or second choice in jamb 2017.
- The general cut-off mark for all courses is a minimum of 200.
- Registration commence on Tuesday 5th September 2017.
HOW TO APPLY UNIZIK POST UTME 2017/2018:
- Login to UNIZIK portal www.UNIZIK.edu.ng
- Click “Create post UTME account”.
- Filling your UTME Registration number a valid E-mail address then click “submit”
- A verification mail code will be mailed to your email,then copy the verification mail code click proceed to continues.
- On next form Enter your phone number and password and verification code that was sent to your email before.
- Then select access level and click “submit” button bar.
- Your Application login details will be sent to your E-mail immediately.
- Candidates are to continue by login with their documents sent to their e-mail previously.
- Within after a successful login candidates are to click on.
- Click generate application form (RRR).
- Print out the (RRR) Remita page slip rush and proceed to the nearest designated banks worldwide to make payments process of 2,000 Naira only.
- Login www.unizik.edu.ng again for step two click on confirm payment enter the generated RRR code click on payment verification.
- Meanwhile after getting a successful payment confirmation proceed to step three click fill application form.
- After filling the application form click “I Agree” button and “submit”
- Candidates are advised to print out the application form and come with it during post UTME Exam and screening exercise.
UNIZIK Screening Date For All Candidates
DAY 1: SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017
b. Physical Sciences
DAY 2: MONDAY, 18th September, 2017
a. Management Sciences
DAY 3: TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017
a. Engineering b. Education
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017
b. Basic Medical Sciences
c. Agricultural Sciences
DAY 5: THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017
DAY 6: FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017
a Social Sciences
b Environmental Sciences
DAY 7: SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017
a Health Sciences and Technology
Meanwhile, UNIZIK post UTME registration Screening is Closing on Friday 15th September 2017.
For more information about the UNIZIK Post UTME such as Instructions to candidates and more visit this link HERE
Your respective opinions make us serve you better and we look forward to that , you can also drop your phone numbers or emails to get UNIZIK news alert.
You can also share this information using the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram button below..Thanks for your understanding.